06 Nov The 2019 Disney Holiday Celebration in Anaheim, California
2019 Disney Holiday Celebration
Believe it or not, it is November and we are headed into the holiday season. And one of the most exciting parts of the year is learning about what celebrations Disney has in store for guests. While both Disneyland and Disney World are located in warm-weather states, it doesn’t mean that their holiday extravaganzas are any less magical.
Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California has released its line up of fun seasonal festivals to take place beginning November 8th and running through January 6th, 2020.
The Wonderful World of Disney Magical Holiday Celebration
This year, the 2019 Disney holiday celebration at Disneyland Resort include the following festivities:
- Disney Festival of Holidays – This even lasts all season long and highlights the many holidays of the season including Christmas/Navidad, Hanukkah, Diwali, Kwanzaa, and Three Kings Day
- “Believe…In Holiday Magic” – A breathtaking 15-minute firework display above Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle that runs through the duration of the Disney holiday celebration season
- Mickey’s Happy Holidays Celebration – Dance and sing with Mickey Mouse, his friends, and popular Pixar characters. This celebration features high-energy holiday music and is perfect for the whole family. It will run twice daily at Paradise Gardens Park and Carthay Circle
- World of Color – Season of Light – A nighttime spectacular featuring glowing holiday colors with lasers, projections, and sparkling lights. This show blends holiday music with memorable moments from your favorite Disney animated film
- Cars Land Attractions – Your favorite Cars characters get in the holiday spirit with Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree
- Disneyland Park Themed Attractions – Popular attractions get a seasonal makeover. The “It’s a Small World” ride is decked out with 50,000 colorful lights, music, and video projections with the dolls and toys dressed to represent holiday traditions from their countries. “The Nightmare Before Christmas” gets a blend of Halloween in Christmas in the Haunted Mansion Holiday
Additionally, guests will be greeted by a spectacular 60-foot tall Christmas Tree on Main Street, USA, adorned with over 1,500 ornaments. Walk around Disneyland Resort and discover more festive decor, holiday treats, and special holiday-themed merchandise.
Get yourself into the spirit of the season and partake in these incredible Disney holiday celebration events!